Rev. Fr. Bento Neves RODRIGUES（India, Catholic）
Many years of experience in Strategic, Operational, General Management and Advisory roles within the nonprofit humanitarian sector especially in education. technical education, Peace education and development of destitute children. Proved an ability to steer and strive for optimum outcomes in a results-orientated environment without compromising on the quality of the deliverables and fundamental moral principles. Extensively travelled and well networked with a wide range of agencies, organizations and individuals, specially engaged in promoting Peace and Harmony.
Fr. Agnel Ashram, Delhi19779-Present: Manager
Fr. Agnel School, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi
Fr. Agnel School, Greater Noida
Society of St. Francis Xavier, Pilar, Bandra , Mumbai
Successfully managed and ran
- Engineering College,
- Polytechnic,( I.T.I.- Vocational & Trade Courses)
- Schools in Bandra, Pune and Ambernath (Maharashtra)
- Orphanages at Babndra and Pune
Agnel Charities (Agnel Seva Sangh), Goa and Vashi, Navi Mumbai,
Efficiently managed the following institutions in Verna, Goa and Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
- Polytechnics, I.T.I.s, Entrepreneurship Training, Vocational & Trade Courses, Catering College etc.
Agnel Charities (Agnel Seva Sangh) Delhi
Managed institutions in Delhi, Noida and Greater Noida:
- 4 Schools,
- 1 Polytechnic,
- Home for the poor and destitute children and Vocational and Educational Institutions for the poor in various parts of Delhi.
Chairman (2007- Present)
- SNEHI –An Organization for Psychological Support and Mental Health, New Delhi
- Institute of Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences (ICAMBS), New Delhi
- Gopenkarancho Ekvott An organization of the Goans Community in Delhi and NCR
Member of the Executive Board
- ACRP (Asian Conference of Religions for Peace).
- ABRS (Akhil Bharat Rachnatmak Samaj).
- APA (Association of the Peoples of Asia)
- Harijan Sevak Sangh
- Secular House, New Delhi
- Institute for Socialist Education, New Delhi
Agnel Technical Education Complex in Bandra, Mumbai
1974-1977: Rural Humanitarian Experience
- Nagar Haveli
Secondary Education in Portuguese in Goa
Philosophy & Theology at Pilar Seminary in Goa
Every Religion should endeavor to make every follower realize each one’s identity as a human being, Child of One God. Therefore, brothers and sisters to one another.